"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

January 26, 2012

My Plan for My Blog!!

I am trying to learn how to manage my time so I can keep up with my blog. I started this blog for myself, as a hobby. I love to read and I want to share that with others. So here are my ideas for featured posts for every day of the week. This is a work in progress ☺

Thursday Thoughts – My random thoughts (whatever is on my mind that day)

Funny Friday – Random funny stuff I find.  It may be quotes, pictures videos etc. It will be short and sweet.

Students Share Saturday – Books that the kids are reading during the week & Short comments from the student about the book.

Super Sunday Reviews –  My day to write reviews of books I have read that week.

Mellow Monday –Day to relax and post what I am currently reading.

Tuesday's Terrific Author – I will feature an Author on the first Tuesday of the month.

 Hunter's Wonderful Wednesday– This will be my day to brag about my Wonderful grandson Hunter. Example: what he is reading this week or maybe some funny moments. On the first Wednesday of the month I will post Hunters Top Book Picks. Hunter is currently 2 and loves books.

No comments:

Post a Comment