"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

July 12, 2012

I ♥ Gilmore Girls...



The opening dialog of the pilot episode.....(shorten version)


She goes into Luke's coffee shop, takes off her coat and walks up to the counter with her coffee cup...


Lorelai: Please Luke..Please, Please, Please..
Luke:  How many cups have you had this morning?
Lorelai:  None
Luke: Plus....
Lorelai:  Five, but yours id better.
Luke:  You have a problem.
Lorelai:  Yes, I do.


Luke pours her coffee..


Luke:   Junkie.
Lorelai:   Angel. You've got wings, baby.


A man watches Lorelai drink her coffee, then walks over to her.


Joey:   You make that look really good
Lorelai:   Oh it is really good. It's the best coffee in town.
Joey:   Oh Yeah? I will have to get a cup.
Lorelai:   Good plan.

Lorelai takes a coffee cup up to Luke, who gives her a stare...


Lorelai:   What? It's not for me. It's for Rory, I swear.
Luke:   Your shameless.

Luke:   So what'll you have?
Lorelai:   Coffee, in a vat.
Rory:    I'll have coffee also, and chili fries.
Luke:    That's quite a refined palate you've got there.

Luke:    Coffee, fries.I can't stand it. This is so unhealthy. Rory, put down that coffee. You don't want to grow up and be like your mom.
Rory:    Sorry, too late.



2 comments: