"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

December 10, 2012

Mellow Monday..... and Movie News ~ "The Hobbit"

There are a few Movies I would like to talk about today, but I will only post one since it is being released this Friday the 14th.

Being a huge fan of  the books and "The Lord of the Rings" movies, I am definitely excited to see
 "The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey"

Check out their official website, it has a lot of awesome content.
http://www.thehobbit.com/

I loved the trailer here it is:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is the first time I've seen this trailer, and it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I wish I didn't have to work early Friday. I would love to go to the midnight showing with my son and his friends.

    ReplyDelete