"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

February 21, 2013

Clockwork Princes Book Trailer!!!!


Book 3 of The Infernal Devices Series
Release Date March 19, 2013
Goodreads
Entertainment Weekly has the official book trailer for Clockwork Princess!!
Here is the link:
http://shelf-life.ew.com/2013/02/21/cassandra-clares-clockwork-princess-trailer-exclusive-video/

I am so excited for this book!! The Infernal Devices Series is on my top 5 series I LOVE!!
I have pre-ordered my copy and when it comes in the mail I plan on using some self control and wait to read it, on the Saturday after it is released!   I do not want any interruptions so I will lock myself in my room with a Do Not Disturb Sign.

Her is a link to Cassandra Clares Novels of The Shadowhunter Chronicles  The Mortal Instrument Series, The Infernal Devices Series and The Dark Artifices Series  and more..
http://www.cassandraclare.com/my-writing/novels/


No comments:

Post a Comment