"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

February 27, 2012

It's Monday *sigh* Again!


So here it is another weekend gone. Did not accomplish what I wanted to do. I am so sad to say that after I read what I am currently reading, I will have to go without reading anything until I get caught up with other things in my life. Now I do not know if it is possible for me to go even a day without reading, but I will try so I can complete other tasks I have not yet completed.


I am currently reading Hell Transporter by Cyndi Tefft. Thank you to Cyndi for emailing me the book so I do not have to wait! I love that Aiden MacRae*winks and sighs*.


I am also re-reading Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Counting down the days until March 23rd!!!!! Looks like it is going to be an awesome movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment