"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

February 23, 2012

Thursdays Thoughts

So I've been having a difficult time keeping up with my Twitter, Tumblr and yes this Blog. But life happens and well sometimes you just have to step back and relax and breath. I am planning on ordering a laptop today so I can keep current with my hobbies, yay!   Since my mom has been visiting me *I love you mom* ( I'm her winter home) I have not been able to get on my computer (which is in the bedroom/office) Easy access to my computer is not possible at night and I like to get on the computer at night. With my mom here and her going to sleep early (I like to go to sleep much later than her) it is difficult to keep up with my blog. Plans for the weekend is to organize my bedroom/office  Then catch up on my reviews. I really want to be consistent with my blog. I just found out, by accident, that I can save a draft of my post for my blog. *boy I feel dumb just now figuring this out* :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment