"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

November 19, 2012

'The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones'


I saw this video. and screamed OH MY!!!!!!
I hardly could contain myself! I literally jumped out of my seat and ran to my son, who was playing  DAY Z, and tried to get him to stop playing to see it. Well needless to say, being a young man, he was not wanting to stop playing to see it. I was very disappointed that he would not stop playing his game, to see the trailer right away.

The trailer caught me by surprise. I was not expecting it to be so polished and so good so soon.  They just finished filming, not too long ago. Jaime Bower definitely plays Jace well. Honestly I had my reservations about him playing Jace.
The trailer is amazing!!!

Here is the link!! ENJOY!!!
'The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones': Trailer 1

No comments:

Post a Comment