"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

November 15, 2012

Thursday Thougths




There are so many Wonderful Authors out there!
I get so excited to get a new book delivered to my door. Opening up the box, eagerly awaiting to see, hold and yes smell. Getting a book for the first time is like opening a Christmas present I have been wishing for. 
I can't find the words to express how I feel when I actually flip through the pages of a wonderful book. 
Only other people with the love of reading can understand. 

With that said, I do have to give thanks to owning an e-reader. I know it's just not the same as holding a book, but with out it, I would have never found so many amazing Independent Authors. Finding a book that impacts me emotionally is an amazing feeling. Finding an author that is just beginning their journey as a published author and writes a wonderful story, is like finding buried treasure. 

Next Tuesday, November 20th, I will post a list of Authors I am thankful for giving me an escape to many lives. I will supply links to their Author Pages.

Everyone Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment