"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

July 16, 2013

Books I Love, Made into Movies, Trailers and my thoughts......

Here are four movies I will definitely see....

I loved the Percy Jackson Series! I was disappointed with the first movie The Lightening Thief. I really didn't think there would be anymore movies. Then I saw this trailer. This movie trailer looks great. It looks like it is a little closer to the book and finally the prophecy is mentioned. I still think they should have stayed with the correct age of the characters, and maybe the movies would have been more popular with the book fans.




Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
August 15th
--------------------------------------------------------

Love, love, love The Mortal Instrument Series!! I just saw a TV Spot that shows Jamie Bower and Robert Sheehan being Jace and Simon. I'm so excited !!!!
Here is a link to the TV spot I shared on my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/Josieshavenbookpage/posts/478794442213915




The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones
August 21st
_______________________________

Whoever it was that picked the actors for these movies did an excellent job. They chose well.
Jennifer Lawrence, Willow Shields, Woody Harrelson and Lenny Kravitz are my favorites!
They are awesome!! Love this trailer.



The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
November 22nd
____________________________

I can never get tired of The Lord of the Rings movies. So of course I will have to wait to buy The Hobbit extended DVD collection set whenever it comes out. I hope they make an extended version like they did with The Lord of the Ring movies. I am not buying the movies until it comes in a collection set. That's how much I love these books and past movies.




The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
December 13th
___________________________________

Movies I am looking forward in 2014.......

Divergent, ~  March 21, 2014

Mocking Jay part 1 ~ November 21, 2014

The Hobbit: There and Back Again ~ December 17, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment