"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

July 12, 2013

HELLO! I'm Back and it's Funny Friday!!





I can't believe it has been almost 10 weeks since my last posts. I could tell you several reasons for not posting, but I just can't bring myself to write a post on excuses. I will say that during my hiatus, I've been working on becoming more positive and hopeful with myself and the path I am taking. 
I am going to revise my blog post schedule and pages soon'
And to my wonderful Authors out there, I will get caught up on my promises this month. 
♥To Ashley Stoyanoff and Sandra Madera, I will have your book reviews posted this weekend. ♥

Now time to posts some funny kitty's being surprised:









Surprised Kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment