"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

July 15, 2013

Review of Shattered by Sandra Madera

goodreads

Shattered
by Sandra Madera
YA
Published by: Sandra Madera
Pub. Date: April 14, 2013
Ebook
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥




Summary ~ from goodreads~

Identical twins, Miranda and Natasia Moralez, couldn't be more different. Being the head of the cheerleading team, Natasia is the most popular girl in the school. Miranda is not, taking photographs in her spare time for the school paper. Life is normal until a tragic accident takes  the life of one twin. Miranda quickly realizes that the car crash that took her sister's life was no accident. It was planned Now, Miranda has to find out who wanted her sister dead before she succumbs to the same fate.

My Review:

Another great book by Sandra Madera!  This is a short story, and I know there are many readers who don't like short stories, but when you read this book it does not feel that way at all.  Filled with mystery and suspense. I would call this a young adult thriller. From the very first page I was taken into the story. With many  twists and turns I was kept at the edge of my seat. The ending did catch me by surprise. This is a story I would enjoy reading over and over. 

You must check out Sandra Madera's other books!! She is a very talented writer. From paranormal, suspense, horror, mystery and thriller. I've read all her books and never been disappointed.














Links to her books on goodreads:




Sandra Madera's website:





No comments:

Post a Comment