"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

March 28, 2012

Been Thinking??? I will review Five Fabulous Authors in Five Days.......

                                     

                    I    BOOKS



Okay, so I am almost caught up with my reviews.
I have been busy this past week with traveling and helping my mom who lives 7 hours from me. I am down to the last five books I need to write reviews for. The five books are from five authors I have grown to love these past 6 months.


So I decided I will dedicate a post for each author. I will list all the books I have read by the author and review their latest book I have recently read.  


My Five Fabulous Authors in Five Days posts, will begin on Saturday March 31st. The authors I will feature this week will be:




                                      

                          I    AUTHORS    



Saturday, March 31st      ~~  Cyndi Tefft


Sunday, April 1st             ~~  H. P. Mallory


Monday, April 2nd          ~~  Rose Pressey


Tuesday, April 3rd          ~~  Jennifer L. Armentrout


Wednesday, April 4th     ~~  Sandra Madera





No comments:

Post a Comment