"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

March 7, 2012

It's Hunter's Wonderful Wednesday!!

♥♥Hunter loves to read just like me!♥♥
(Grandma  loves you)



Here are a few of Hunter's books that he enjoyed this past month:

I love You Stinky Face by Lisa McCourt, Cyd Moore (Illustrator)



A story that shows unconditional love that a mother has for her little boy.  The little boy asks his mom many questions over and over such as "But Mama, but Mama what if I were a super smelly skunk, and I smelled so bad that my name was Stinky Face?"

                                                                      ❖❖❖❖

Ten Apples On Top by Dr. Seuss



A classic Dr. Seuss book that is funny and teaches counting.  A lion, a dog and a tiger go through many obstacles to keep their apples on top.

                                                                         ❖❖❖❖

Danny and the Dinosaur by Syd Hoff



This book is another classic favorite.  Hunter's uncle Alex loved to read this story 17 years ago and had it memorized when he was 3 years old.  Danny goes to a museum and thinks it would be great to be able to play with a dinosaur.  A dinosaur appears and they go off and have many adventures together.

No comments:

Post a Comment