"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

March 31, 2012

My Review of Cyndi Tefft's book's Between & Hell Transporter! *wink*

Thank you to Cyndi for creating that "hottie Scottie" Aiden McRae *wink*
So I guess I should start from the beginning.......

In October 2011 I was searching for an ebook to download for my Nook. As I was looking this beautiful cover caught my eye so I continued to read the summary.....
Pub: April 5, 2011


Summary  ~from Barnes & Noble~

It just figures that the love of Lindsey Water's life isn't alive at all, but the grim reaper, complete with dimpled smile, and Scottish accent.
After transporting souls to heaven for the last 300 years, Aiden MacRae has all but given up on finding the one whose love will redeem him and allow him entry through the pearly gates.
Torn between her growing attraction to Aiden and heaven's siren song, Lindsey must learn the hard way whether love really can transcend all boundaries.....


My Review~

Between is a wonderful book. I laughed and cried. I don't want to give away too much. But I will say the beginning surprised me and the story drew me in wanting more. I just had to find out where this journey was taking me. I had a lot of fun getting to know Aiden ,a Hot Scottish grim reaper who knows how to treat a lady! Aiden stole my heart. Lindsey meets him during a confusing time and has some tough choices to make and learns to have faith in what she feels. I also loved Father O'Malley, he was a great addition to the story. Oh my and the ending, well lets just say I was so happy when I found out there was a second book.

My Rating:  ♥♥♥♥½


                                                                             ❖❖




I loved Between so much that I pre-ordered Hell Transporter and I also bought a copy of Between.(I wanted to have Aiden on my shelf )
I ordered the books through her website, so I could get signed books(also a pack of tissues that said Aiden's Angels on it). She also sent a copy of Hell Transporter early through email.
So I am happy to say I got to read Hell Transporter on February 26th. YAY!! Thanks Cyndi!

Pub: March 15, 2012

Summary ~from goodreads~


Aiden MacRae has been given a new life after being stuck transporting souls to heaven for the last 300 years. He doesn't know the culture, the times or the slang, but there is one thing he does know: He didn't come forward alone.
The master of hell has other plans for the Scottish Highlander and has sent a transporter of his own to get the deed done. Will Lindsey be able to save him or get caught in the cross fire?


My Review~


Cyndi did a great job developing this story. In this book Aiden finds it challenging to fit in and not look like he has no clue about the present time. It is helpful for Aiden that Lindsey and him can speak to each other with their minds. Aiden stays true to his character by having his old fashion way of thinking.  I like how Aiden and Lindsey do not have any trouble communicating how each other feels. They are a team. They work out any problems they may have together. I love reading the interactions between Lindsey's Dad and Aiden. This book is funny, sexy, mysterious, it has scary parts and is emotional. I definitely needed a box of tissues near by.  My feelings were on a roller coaster of a ride. I absolutely loved this book.

My Rating♥♥♥♥♥

                                ♥♥ I am proud to say I am one of Aiden's Angels!♥♥
Thanks to Lindsay from The Violet Hour Blog for creating this logo for Cyndi

FYI - When I got back from my trip (3-30-12), this was waiting for me! Thanks Cyndi, I loved what you wrote with your signature. You are Awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment