"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

April 5, 2012

Reviews of books by fabulous authors.....



Yes! I am feeling very overwhelmed with life! :P 


I made a schedule for my reviews of five fabulous authors. I found these authors through my ebook and I absolutely love them! I did the first two on time and unfortunately I'm not able to stay on schedule for the next three. I need to concentrate on work and getting caught up. I will definitely have two reviews up this weekend and I am hoping to have all three done.


The order of my planned reviews are: 
Rose Pressey, Jennifer L. Armentrout and Sandra Madera. 


Also FYI, I am going to have a giveaway posted by Tuesday, April 10th. MY FIRST GIVEAWAY!! and participating in my FIRST BLOG HOP April 16th - 21st
                                               ♥♥♥♥♥
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment