"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

May 1, 2012

Random Reads #1 ~~ Into the Wild (Warriors #1) by Erin Hunter


I would like to thank I'm Loving Books for hosting this monthly meme. This is my first time participating. This is a great idea to give all those books that are put on the to read list a chance. For May I had my friend pick a random book out of my Nook library I have not read.

 My first book for the Random Reads this month is Into the Wild by Erin Hunter.
Goodreads summary
This book was recommended by Gabriela, over 2 years ago. She was a student in my aftercare program that loved this series. I still keep in touch with her family, so I will be able to tell her I am finally going to read it. She will be very excited. 

There are different ways you can pick a random book. Next time I will try using my to-read shelf on my Goodreads 

  • It's easy..  
  1. If you're on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf (you should see numbers next to each book now). 
  2. Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
  3. Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
  4. Link up to your Random Reads post.
  5. Read and enjoy!!!
  • You can also close your eyes and randomly point at a book on your to-read bookshelf
  • Place several books on the floor in a circle and spin a bottle.
  • Have a friend or family member pick one randomly from books you own and still need to read.
I would like to say again, this is a great idea! Happy reading everyone!!
I also would love to hear what everyone is reading please leave a comment and share. 

Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment