I would like to thank I'm Loving Books for hosting this monthly meme. This is my first time participating. This is a great idea to give all those books that are put on the to read list a chance. For May I had my friend pick a random book out of my Nook library I have not read.
My first book for the Random Reads this month is Into the Wild by Erin Hunter.
This book was recommended by Gabriela, over 2 years ago. She was a student in my aftercare program that loved this series. I still keep in touch with her family, so I will be able to tell her I am finally going to read it. She will be very excited.
There are different ways you can pick a random book. Next time I will try using my to-read shelf on my Goodreads
- It's easy..
- If you're on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf (you should see numbers next to each book now).
- Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
- Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
- Link up to your Random Reads post.
- Read and enjoy!!!
- You can also close your eyes and randomly point at a book on your to-read bookshelf
- Place several books on the floor in a circle and spin a bottle.
- Have a friend or family member pick one randomly from books you own and still need to read.
I also would love to hear what everyone is reading please leave a comment and share.