"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

October 26, 2012

Haunted Week - Skeletons on My Bookshelf ~ Day 3

{This Girl Reads}

Day 3  of Haunted Week.
I confess, I do have a few skeletons in my closet - I also a few skeletons on my bookshelf.
Since this is a meme about books, I will share with you, my five books that I have owned for a long time but never read. I plan on reading all of them I just have such a huge "to read" list O_o



#1 - The Help by Kathryn Stockett
I loved the movie, I heard great things about this book.




#2 - The Sight by David Clement-Davies
Recommended to me love the cover.



#3 - Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Another book I love the cover and was a recommended to me.



#4 - Sweep: Volume 1 by Cate Tiernan
A friend said she loved this series so I bought it. I love the paranormal genre sounds interesting.


#5 - A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
One of several classic books I want to read just trying to find time to put in my schedule of my long list of books to read.



It is so hard to pick what to read next. I have a lot of new releases that I want to read also. If only I can be paid to read!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment