"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

October 30, 2012

Haunted Week - Written in the Tombstone ~ Day 7

{This Girl Reads}

Day 7 of Haunted Week and one more day to go.
The epitaph is the inscription on a tombstone - you could say it's a person's last words.
Today, I quote the last lines of five books.

#1 - "Not filling in all the cracks, not replacing ones that lingered back in the Catskills, but filling enough that I felt a little better, a little saner".  Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

#2 - "We lie there together, watching the lightning and listening, to the thunder, and waiting for the beginning of a rainy dawn."  LEGEND by Marie Lu

#3 - "I lingered round them, under that benign sky, watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine uniquie slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth." Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

#4 - "For the first time in years, she felt as if she was finally exactly where she was meant to be."
The Souls mark: FOUND (The Soul's Mark #1) by Ashley Stoyanoff

#5 -  "He felt the steady beat of Abby's heart under his palm and the softness of her skin and he was sure that for once, he was in exactly the right place." WARD 3 by Carole Wood


This was a little difficult to do. I had to make sure there were no spoilers. I hope I did okay. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment